· One scan head – two stands
· Cost-effective choice for multi-user labs
· Flexible and modular system
· Fast intravital imaging with Cloud scanner and resonant scanner
· Photo-treatment and Optogenetic Modulation
· Integrated FLIM imaging
For each stand the user can choose the best detection components: up to 6 NDD detectors (GaAsP, GaAs, hybrid, or standard), up to 2 NDD GaAsP detectors for resonant scanning, and FLIM detectors for both stands. Additional, a transmission port with up to 2 NDD detectors can be integrated into the upright stand.
Applications with an inverted stand
Brain slice imaging, cell culture imaging, fixed tissue imaging, organ ex vivo imaging, liver in vivo imaging, kidney in vivo imaging, intestine in vivo imaging.